Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wow - 2 Back to Back Quilt Shows!!!!

Wow.....

Double Wow....

Both quilt shows were so much fun.  What an adrenaline rush to do two large back to back quilt shows.  I have so much to share and talk about.  I was able to take a few pictures while at the Chicago show - but in Paducah, well - I was in the mall and that is the only place I saw during my week there.  I was in the mall from 10 am to 9 pm.  Long hours - but we were really shocked at how fast the day went!  I only have pictures of my booth in Paducah - we'll get to that later on.

First up - I have to share this treasure from Chicago.  I was so enamored by this antique quilt.  This is the one quilt - out of several beautiful old treasures - that stuck in my mind.  This quilt drew me back to it 3 different times when I was "released" from my booth duties for a little while on Sunday, the final day of the show (dearest hubbie and son ran the booth for me!)

Anyhow, here are some photos from the quilt.  Is this not gorgeous!  Would you not love to know the story behind the making of this quilt?  Look at the details!  It was very hard for me to get pictures of this quilt - every time I was by it there was a large crowd studying it - and that is understandable!

Enjoy!





















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails