Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2009 AQS Des Moines Quilt Show

We had a wonderful time at the 2009 AQS Des Moines Quilt Show.  We took tons of photos, but I do have to apologize for the quality.  I'm sadly down to one camera that I'm not that great at using - it's a simple little point and shoot type camera that is oh so tiny and I tend to "shake" a bit when using it. Anyhow - to make a long story short - my "good" camera is missing in action.  I believe it was stolen while at the Houston Quilt Festival and I'm so upset about it!  But on the brighter note - at least I had another camera as a back up!


So - the next few posts will be various pictures from the Des Moines Quilt Show.  I'll post the slideshows in each post with a link to go directly to my WebShots album as usual!  Enjoy


First up is the wonderful quilt display by the Greater Des Moines area Quilt Guild (who by the way were wonderful hosts again this year!  Such wonderful, kind ladies!)




2009 AQS Des Moines - Quilt Guild Display



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails