Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello World

Thank you to a very special and kind person who surprised me beyond belief last night by creating this page layout you see here!  She did it all on her own and I cannot explain what a relief it was to be on the receiving end of such a great gift.  I'm going to leave this person as nameless, because I'm not sure if she wants to advertise the fact that she can create such a pretty blog layout and ask nothing in return.  You know who you are and thank you a million again.

I'm had a few emails that pictures are not showing up in some of the new blog posts here that I was able to retrieve from my old blog.  Sadly, toward the end of that blogs life I started saving the images in a different file on my server and that file was deleted also.  I'm going to see if I saved any of these images somewhere else, but I'm not counting on it!

Also - I missed wishing everyone a Happy Easter while my old blog was having issues, so Happy Belated Easter!

I'm working on uploading pictures from out last quilt show we vending at - it was so fun!  When I get that finished, I'll post a little eye candy for you!

Word has it that Cocoa Express is making it's way to quilt shops now......hmmmm, I wonder if Mr. UPS man has my boxes???  Please Mr. UPS can you come visit me today with some pretty Cocoa Express?  I'm aware of one shop that received there order yesterday, so if anyone just cannot stand the wait any longer, contact me and I'll let you know where you can order some of this yummy fabric now from a friend of mine!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails