Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Basket Quilt

I fell in love with Sharon's basket quilt that was on display at the Salt Creek Quilt Guild show this past weekend.  This is "The" basket quilt that everyone seems to be working on from the book "When the Cold Wind Blows" by Blackbird Designs. Sharon is one of the sweet ladies that I stitched with in a small group last year while working on my own baskets.  (Which by the way - I still am not even 1/2 way finished with my own baskets!  I believe at last count I was up to 94 done!  LOL)


Anyhow - I love her finished quilt.  It is absolutely beautiful and the quilting done on the quilt by Monica Troy is wonderful!  I know who I'm sending my quilt to if I ever get it finished!  Enjoy the pictures! (you can click on the photos to make them larger also - you will really see the detail then!)












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails