Thursday, April 8, 2010

2010 String A Long Quilt Guild Show



2010 String A Long Quilt Guild Show, Valparaiso, Indiana

Here is the slide show for the 2010 String A Long Quilt Guild Show in Valparaiso, Indiana that I vended at a couple of weeks ago.  This was a very nice guild show with some beautiful quilts and lots of warm friendly people!  The guild members are extra sweet!

Please notice that several of the quilts toward the end of the slide show are made by a woman named Pat Atwell.  She was the featured quilter and does such beautiful work.  She has some awesome antique sewing machines too!

If you would prefer, here is the link to go directly to my WebShots album so you can view the pictures at your leisure!

2010 String A Long Quilt Guild Show

1 comment:

onlymehere said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I've bookmarked you and will definitely be back! I'm off now to look at your slides from the quilt show! Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails