Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mancuso Quilt Show in Schaumburg, Illinois



Well, as promised (a few times now, but who's counting!)  Here are some photos from my last quilt show of the year. This show was held in Schaumberg, Illinois which is about an hour away from where we live.  The show turnout itself was a bit of a disappointment - but we won't go there - I'm over it. As for my "booth" neighbors - it was excellent, we had a great time chatting and I made new friends.  I'm going to search the web and see if I can locate one quilt shop buddie I was next to that were so kind to me!


Here is a link to my Picasa album so you can view each of the above photos individually if you like!  I'm going to be transferring tons of my quilt and family pics to Picasa soon - I've fallen in love with it!  Picasa really has some cool features!  Here's the link:



Mancuso Show November 2008 (click here)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails