Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Calling All Kim Diehl Fans!

Several months ago, Kim Diehl came to our local quilt guild for a lecture/trunk show.  She brought tons of goodies with her and we all enjoyed her lecture.  She is such a hoot and I really enjoyed talking to her.  Then a few weeks later we met up again at a quilt show where she was the main guest/teacher.  This gal is awesome, always cheerful, and uber talented!


Do you not love this quilt!  I have to make this, it is just awesome.

Anyhow, when she came to our guild, she was putting the final stages on another book and showed us a lot of the projects that were going to be in this new book.  Well, I felt a little weird about posting someone elses quilts that were not in print yet and the book not being finalized and "off to the printer" as we say.  Now I'm a little more at ease with it. Here newest book is titled Simple Comforts and will be release this coming spring by Martingale & Company. I do not see the book listed on the website yet, but I'm assuming it will be there soon - probably a release around Spring Quilt Market time in Pittsburg.

This is a gal I would recommend all quilt guilds have come to do a lecture.  She'll be here in Illinois I see again this coming May - I wish I could got, but that's Quilt Market time!  She has a fabric line with Henry Glass also that is very nice!

Here's some more eye-candy

5425.jpg

You can check out Kim's Website here:

Kim Diehl's Website


and you can also view the photos I took at the lecture here in my Picasa album:

Kim Diehl's Lecture Photos


4524.jpg

55773.jpg

1414.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails