Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Facebook Page


Sew Unique Creations



Promote Your Page Too

I have been on facebook for a while now and enjoy it, but we are going to be separating our personal account from our business/quilting goodies.  I'll be keeping my original page for family and friends and going private with that.  This morning we created a fans page for Sew Unique Creation so that we can have fun with all our quilting friends.  I think I'll be having a lot of fun with this fans page if I can get it all figured out!  Come join me!

We are on Twitter also, but I'm not as "into" that as facebook.  I'll have to see if I can get a little bit more "techie" this morning and link the Twitter account to the facebook account so that I only have to update one at a time!  LOL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails