Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Blue and The Gray - New Quilt Book

This book that I received last week has me drooling!  The Blue and the Gray: Quilt Patterns using Civil War Fabrics by Mary Etherington and Connie Tesene who are the owners of Country Threads Quilt Shop in Garner, Iowa.

This book is jam packed with great scrappy projects.  Each of them makes me want to dive right into my scrap bin and start - - - yet another project!  LOL

Anyhow - here are photos from the book that might just have you running to your local quilt shop to get your own copy!





















4 comments:

Yankee Valley Stitcher said...

I have this book also and love it! I look at it constantly and try to decide which quilt I am going to start with. I could make every quilt in this book, they are all great!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

nice looking quilts

Strlady said...

I saw this book on a flyer for quilt market and I fell in love. It is just chuck full of eye candy. It immediately went on my list of must haves. Thanks for the preview!!

Karen said...

This books looks awesome. Each one is almost my favorite :).

Related Posts with Thumbnails