Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's Dear Jane Day!!! Yippee!

Today is one of my favorite days of the month!  It's my Dear Jane Club meeting!!

Here's some pictures I took at last months meeting: (please excuse them not being the best photos in the world!  I'm terrible at taking pics on my cell phone!~)


One of the gals in the club is already putting her quilt together!  I'm so behind on mine but it doesn't bother me at all!  This is a very long term project for me - no rush at all!


These are Prairie Pockets and their is a pattern to make them!  These are designed by Pam Buda my sweet friend of Heartspun Quilts!


This quilt is gorgeous!  I forgot to get the name of it - I'm pretty sure there is a pattern available for it.  You can contact The Quilt Merchant by visiting their website - I'm sure they will ship you the pattern if you order it!


Are these doll quilts not adorable!  I'm so tempted to join this Doll Quilt Club!

And here are some progress photos of my own Dear Jane Quilt.

Enjoy!


















3 comments:

Bente Antonsen said...

I love the dear jane blocks. Want to make a blue one. May be next year.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

brings back memories of when I made my dear jane quilts. for a little while 3 of us met to make our quilts but interest died down and I think I am the only one that ever completed mime - well I quilted one but the other is still waiting to be quilted - really need to get to that one soon!

cdmmiracles said...

the feathered star cutting diagrams and templates link to the same page......is this correct?

Related Posts with Thumbnails