Monday, April 29, 2013

Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine

I received the latest issue - the Summer 2013 edition of Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine!  It's awesome!~  I really need to get some designs together to submit to this magazine!  I just love it!

Quite a few of my friends have designs in this issue also.  Each of them are so special and talented!  You must check this magazine out.  If you do not subscribe - do it!  You will not be wasting your money!

Here's a link to Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine:


And here are a few photos from the projects in this issue!  Enjoy!












4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

great selection of primitive quilts - love them all. I have several patterns I need to start - BUT - I'm involved in too many right now to begin with

Anonymous said...

Great projects , difficult to get here in Australia

Strlady said...

I just picked up this one over the weekend. I loved the cover quilt since the moment I saw it but the quilt that wow'd me was Butternut (the one that looks like the double wedding ring). Insane beautiful.

Heartspun Quilts said...

Your projects are PERFECT for Primitive Quilts, my friend!! We'd all be SO HAPPY if you did submit them! Can't wait for the new books to come out! Hugs, Girlfriend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails