Monday, April 8, 2013

New Issue of American Patchwork and Quilting June 2013

I absolutely love when I get my newest issue of American Patchwork and Quilting in the mail!  It's like Christmas time all packaged neatly waiting for me to devour. This magazine by far is my favorite - it's such a joy to read and always has great eye candy!

Anyhow, the June 2013 issue arrived in my mailbox a couple weeks ago and it does not disappoint!  Look at all these beauties inside just waiting to be made!

First we have the cover girls from Homestead Hearth:


This is Red, White and Stars by Sarah Maxwell and Dolores Smith who own Homestead Hearth - a most awesome quilt shop to visit and they have a great website!  I enjoy ordering my fabrics from them because they fill their orders fast and I have never been disappointed with their costumer services!  They also order complete collections of all my favorite reproduction fabrics and they offer fat quarter, 1/2 yard and full yard bundles of the collections!  Fun shopping for sure! Congratulations my friends for making the cover!  What a great feeling that must be!

Next we have Mix of Ingredients by Kathy Cardiff of The Cottage at Cardiff Farms.  I love this sweet wool applique project and I think it would look wonderful hanging in my kitchen!  Love the detailed quilting in the borders too! Anybody out there want to make it for me?  Just kiddin'

This one - oh my gosh.  I just about pulled out a magnifying glass to more closely inspect the antique fabrics in this gem!  This one is called Scraps All Around.  Love it.  Just love it! This one is from quilt collector Mary Elizabeth Kinch.

My friend Monique's been busy lately I see!  Isn't this one gorgeous too!  Monique Dillard of Open Gate Quilts designed this beauty called Garden Stroll. Makes me think or a beautiful rose garden in the summer time!

And last but certainly not least - another favorite of mine from this issue designed by those sweet gals of Red Crinoline Quilt - Paula Barnes and Mary Ellen Robison.  This one is called Haberdashery - isn't that a great name!

I just received a couple more new issues of other quilt magazines in the mail - I'll review them and if I find more goodies, I'll be sure to post about them!

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

certainly a lot of cute quilts in this one - so often in the last couple years I have not cared too much for the patterns in most magazines as they are too easy and modern :) LOL not that there is anything wrong with that - just not what I want.

Anonymous said...

Undeniably imagine that which you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the internet the easiest thing
to be mindful of. I say to you, I certainly get irked even as other folks think about worries that they just don't understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Feel free to surf to my web-site :: mylivepage.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails