Thursday, April 4, 2013

Quilt It Today Magazine Favorites


This is the premier issue of Quilt-It Today magazine and is the November/December 2012 issue.  Thanks to my bestie for finding it for me and sending it to me because I missed it!  Thanks Kathy Brown of The Teacher's Pet!

I found a couple goodies in here that I added to my list to make, just look!


Good article on a group of New Jersey quilters that got together and worked on making this beautiful quilt!


I am in love with this pattern called Pinwheels & Toggles.  Isn't it gorgeous!  Love the pink in it.  I have to make this someday................


Here's another fast quilt to make.  I do love stars and this one would be so easy to piece and would make a nice gift for someone!

I have a busy day ahead of me - working on edits for my book due out in June and also working on the next Simply Charming book that will be coming out in April 2014.  Seems like a long time away, but time goes by so quickly!

Have an awesome day and go guilt something!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Thank you for sharing the info. Haven't even seen this magazine.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting these today. Great inspiration.

Related Posts with Thumbnails