Monday, April 22, 2013

A Quilt My Daughter Made



My daughter decided last week to make a quilt for her teachers wife that is due to have a baby any day now.  She drew out her own pattern and selected fabrics from my stash!  (shown above)



And here is the finished quilt!  It's about 36" square and I think she did a wonderful job!

She wrapped it all up and was so proud of herself.  It is being delivered today! Ashley is 14 years old and has taking a basic sewing/quilting class about 2 years ago.  Her skills get better and better!

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

great job! bet the teacher will love it.

My name is Riet said...

What a lovely quilt and such a nice present. She did a wonderful job.

Lesley said...

What a sweet little quilt. How proud you must be!

Bren said...

That is so sweet. What a beautiful job she did and I love her color selections! Her teacher will treasure it for sure.

Danice G said...

How sweet of your daughter. She did an amazing job on the quilt :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails