Thursday, April 18, 2013

QuiltMania Magazine - Ooooo's and Ahhh's

Yesterday while I was at one of my local quilt shops, The Quilt Merchant - for my monthly Applique Society meeting, I was finally able to get my hands on the latest issue of Quiltmania.  This is issue #94 March/April 2013.

I'm so happy I was able to find this issue, there are so many wonderful patterns and articles.  It's a must buy!

Just look:







All of the above quilts and projects have been added to my to-do list!  Linda Collins of Quilts In The Barn - you have been a busy gal!  Love each of your patterns in this issue!  Hope to see you at spring quilt market in Portland next month!

Also, there is a nice write up on Di Ford.  I'm barely hanging on to my seat waiting for the arrival of her new book:

Primarily Quilts.

I'm a huge fan of Di Fords designs and I like to study her quilts and the way she uses color.  My copy of this book is on order and I sure hope it gets here soon!  I cannot wait much longer!

If you would like to pre-order this book visit Homestead Hearth and place your order today!  This book is hard to find so far here in the states!


2 comments:

Robyn of Robyns Nest said...

I too have that issue of Quiltmaina with Lindas lovely quilts snuggled between the covers. You'll have to get the next issue too (Spring Special 2013) because Lindas got another lovey quilt in that issue, so she's been very, very busy;I don't know how she does it.......

Verna said...

This is cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails