Thursday, November 15, 2012

Recipe Favorites to share with you!

Last weekend at my quilting retreat I made a few dishes that everyone enjoyed, so I thought I would share the recipes here with you also!

First up is 7 Up Biscuits!  These biscuits are simply to die for and are so easy to make.  Every time I make them they are a hit!




This is another recipe winner.  Cheesy Hash Brown and Ham Casserole.  I follow this recipe almost to a T except I add 2 cans of Cream of Chicken soup instead of one and also a cup of milk for a creamier consistency.  It's a big hit with my family and friendly get togethers.  I'm also a fan of garlic seasoning so I always add a dash or two of it also!



 I'm a big fan of Paula Deen recipes and while at retreat I made this Gooey Butter Cake recipe!  Talk about fattening - but oh so good!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails