Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Little Teaser of a post

Some of you know that I'm working on my next book for The Kansas City Star.  Here's a few teaser shots for ya!


The border I'm hand stitching on one of the little quilts.

 My basket full of wool goodies I'm working from with one of the new projects peeking out from under the basket!

One  of the quilting motifs I chose for one other new quilt design!

 Here is that quilting motif all done!  I love it!

 I love circles!!!

 Another hand quilted border!  Love this design!

 Another very easy hand quilted border design.

 A simple flower - the entire quilt is so cute!

Gotta love hexies!!!!

And coming soon....


Here's the line up for this spectacular "A Primitive Christmas Blog Hop"  All the links and dates are provided for each of the blogs you will just have to visit to join in on all this fun and excitement!



4 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Great teaser, such cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a winner! Happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...


I finished 2 quilts from your first book and three more are works in progress. So, I better finish those up because I know I will love your new book - it looks wonderful. Can you tell us an approximate date for release?

Happy Thanksgiving,
Charlotte S

Julee said...

Can't wait to see your new book! Looks like it has lots of wool projects which I'm doing a lot of right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails