Friday, November 23, 2012

New McCalls Quilting Magazine alert!!!


I just purchased this new issue of McCall's Quilting magazine - the November/December 2012 issue because I'm completely in love with a certain project in this issue created by my friends Deirdre Bond-Abel and Leonie Bateman who own Quilted Crow Girls Designs in Tasmania Australia!  Just look at the project!


Is this not lovely!  It's titled Woolen Welcome and can be found on page 24

These gals also have a great book out titled Elegant Quilts, Country Charm - a must have book!


Here is a link to the Crow Girls blog:
and a link to their website:


Here is another project from the magazine I've added to my to-do list also!

This one is called My Signature Color: Red

Coming Soon...


Here's the line up for this spectacular "A Primitive Christmas Blog Hop"  All the links and dates are provided for each of the blogs you will just have to visit to join in on all this fun and excitement!



2 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

I just bought my issue too can't wait for a relaxing moment to peruse all the goodies in there ~
Thanks Tara!

ann hermes said...

Ooh, that is a beautiful quilt. I love how the colors blend and look antique-y.

Related Posts with Thumbnails