Thursday, November 29, 2012

New American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine


The new American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine arrived yesterday and it's a keeper!  This is the February 2013 issue.  Don't you just love that cover quilt! It was designed by Laura Boehnke and is called Way Around.


This one is called Sawtooth Surround and I'm drooling over it!  It's designed by Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings Quilt Shop.


This is another drool worthy quilt designed by Jo Morton and is called s'mores.


This one I like the design - but the colors are just not me!  I can really see this one done up scrappy style using reproductions!  How fun would that be.  This one is called Mix Master and is designed by Victoria Findlay Wolfe of Bumble Beans Inc.

1 comment:

Strlady said...

Can't wait for mine to arrive!!! Thanks for the sneak peek. I think I'll need to start pulling scrpas for the Lisa Bongean little quilt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails