Friday, November 2, 2012

Blue Moon of Kentucky Pattern Winner!!

I just cannot tell you how excited I get when emails come in from people with pictures showing me their finished quilts or projects made from my patterns!  I really love hearing from people and this young lady just made my day!


This is Jean and she made Blue Moon of Kentucky from the quilt pattern that was in the August 2007 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting magazine!  Jean - I'm so impressed and thrilled for you!  She titled her quilt Moody Blues and won first place in the medium size bed quilts and won first place!  This quilt was shown at the Galesburg Illinois Piecemakers Quilt Guild. Plus she won first place in Best of Show for all Bed Quilts!  How exciting!

Jean will now be entering this quilt into the April 2013 Paducah show!  I wish you the best Jean!

For a copy of this quilt pattern - locate the August 2007 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting magazine or you can purchase a copy here on my website:

Sew Unique Creations it's pattern #371 Blue Moon of Kentucky


or

You can purchase the pattern as an instant download in PDF format here:


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!



3 comments:

Kristie said...

Beautiful! She did a wonderful job piecing the quilt and you did a wonderful job designing the quilt. Great job...both of you.

Have a wonderful and Blessed day
Kristie

Gale, Ky quilter said...

That quilt is beautiful! No wonder she won. Great pattern!

Danice G said...

What a pretty quilt. I love the pattern. I have been meaning to start my own quilt for years now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails