Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Books - oh do I love books!





New English Paper piecing by Sue Daley arrived today! I love it! So much beautiful eye candy and gorgeous patterns! Way to go Sue! You did good girl!





Then English Paper Piecing by Vicki Bellino arrived too! Such pretty patterns in this one too! My favorite is the one shown on the cover!

Then - if you like mystery and suspense type novels, I recommend this new release by Patricia MacDonald.





Missing Child - oh was this a good one! In fact I've read all of her books and each one is great!

I'm still working on my new wool and cotton quilt project. I have two of the large wool blocks appliquéd and only two more to go!








Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Book and patterns are a weakness, lol.
Looks like some great books.

Debbie

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Well we must have a very happy home, we have bookcaseS full of books. All mine of course!

Karol said...

Well we must have a very happy home, we have bookcaseS full of books. All mine of course!

Related Posts with Thumbnails