Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday!


I was hand piecing another Dear Jane block last night and realized I needed to get crackin' on a baby quilt!  My neighbors daughter is expecting her first baby due at the end of March!  This will be the first grandbaby for my neighbors.  I need to get this cute baby quilt finished and out of the way before I start getting really busy with other things - like the millions of cookies I need to start baking and freezing for the baby shower at the end of this month!!!

I think these fabrics will make a really cute baby quilt.  I'm thinking I'll do a simple nine patch setting - can't go wrong with nine patches!  The mommy to be is having a boy and has chosen a cute monkey theme - this little monkey fabric is so adorable!!!!

Have a great Friday everyone and a super fun weekend!  It's super bowl weekend - What are you doing?  We are getting together with the neighbors!

I leave you with this "funny" I found on Pinterest last night!


Sure wish my Dr. wrote prescriptions like this!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails