Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Joining The Crowd

Well, after a friend suggested I order this book, I did!



And after reading my favorite blogs this morning - I can tell I'm in good company with this book!  I read two other blogs this morning alone that were talking about this book and for good reason!  This book is awesome - lots of eye candy and good reading!

Also, this is another book that just arrived and I'm in love!



This book was recommended to me by a Quilt Shop owner and friend.  Well worth the purchase, the projects and graphics are phenomenal!


Also after reading in some of my favorite quilting forums this morning, I found this new blog!


So click on over to her blog and welcome her to blog land!  It looks like a great blog to follow!

Yesterday evening I finished up two more Dear Jane blocks:

E-5 Rising Sun


F-8 Church Window

Have an awesome day - I hope you get many things accomplished!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I have also seen the Amish book mentioned numerous times on blogs. It looks like a great book. I will have to check it out.
Glad no one was hurt in the accident.
Have a good day.

WoolenSails said...

I want to make some amish quilts, maybe a mini one to start to practice some stitching on. They are finally doing my sewing side of the house, so once they are done with the siding, I can put my things back on the wall and get back to sewing.

Debbie

Merilyn said...

Nice job with your DJ blocks, they are so sweet!!! I've been seeing this book too and plan on getting a copy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails