Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Moving Right Along!


It was so wonderful having a three day weekend!  I was able to finish up the little star blocks I needed for my next quilt pattern design.  


The foundation blocks are all prepped and ready for a little wool applique and today I'll draw out the final details of those blocks, prep the templates and wool and begin to hand stitch those later this evening if all goes well!

I forgot to do an update last week on my Dear Jane block progress!


Seven more blocks completed.  Now I need to prep a few more DJ blocks so I can keep moving smoothly through assembling them!

I also jumped on the band wagon and removed the dreaded "two word verification" that blogger has imposed.  So far, everything is working fine, but I have been getting a lot of spam comments which I've easily deleted since I use comment approval through email.  Still - the spam comments are coming through on a daily basis and I get between 2 and 14 spam comments a day so far since I removed the word verification last week!  Ugghhh, I dislike spammers!

Have an awesome day!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Looking good...can't wait to see the wool applique!

Donna Keating said...

Good progress on your DJ. Love the star quilt beginnings. Things are being accomplished.

Phyllis said...

Looking forward to seeing the pattern for these cute stars. Looks awesome. I don't have a blog but I sure get a lot of spam in my email account. What a nuisance. Have a wonderful day. I am off to handwork group today stitching wool.

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful blocks, it will be a beautiful quilt.
I took my blogger word off too and get spam, but not too bad, so will see how it goes in the long run.

Debbie

Lee Prairie Designs said...

The stars are wonderful! Look forward to seeing more and the wool applique.

Carolyn :)

Mary said...

The star blocks look good. Love your Dear Jane blocks too.

Me and My Stitches said...

You do such beautiful work! Your Dear Jane blocks look wonderful. Can't wait to see more of your new pattern!

Related Posts with Thumbnails