Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Day # 5 Burlap Stocking Tutorial




I am so excited about this little tutorial and pattern I found to share with you!  I love burlap. I love the vintage and old feel it adds to my Christmas decor.


I love the little ball trim added to the cuff of the stocking. I think homespun fabric would make a beautiful cuff fabric on these also & paired with the burlap fabric - a complete vintage, old-fashioned Christmas look!

The link I provided above will lead you directly to the instructions to make these clever stockings and the link to download the pattern sheets. She has a few other pages on her blog attached previously to this page that I had to dig through to get to the pattern page so you may want to backtrack a little if you feel like doing some reading and perusing.

Enjoy my friends!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails