Friday, December 21, 2018

Day #21 Fat Quarter Gift Bag Tutorial



I'm not sure about you, but I've had times where I've needed a quick gift bag or two.  This is a quick and easy idea to whip up a fat quarter gift bag!  They are adorable and just think for a second here if you are gifting something to another quilter or fabric lover at heart - they will treasure this little gift bag and be able to re-use it or repurpose it into a quilting project!  The gift that keeps on giving!  I like that!


Only a few more days before Santa's sleigh makes his trip around the world.


My stockings are already hung by my chimney with great care!


And not like this - which I could imagine my mischievous older children doing to me so that I wake up with a surprise myself on Christmas morning! 😂



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails