Sunday, December 9, 2018

Day #9 Snowman Ornament Tutorial - Blogging Challenge




Little Snowmen to decorate your Christmas Tree this season!!!! How adorable.  These would be a cute added little gift to hang from your Christmas packages also!

I found this pattern by accident and really enjoyed this little blog, so take a minute and search around and read her blog. She has some cute things! I found several of her quilts I loved also!


It's fun to search around and read different blogs. I've found several new internet friends that way. I've found a lot of great tutorials and learned many clever new tips and tricks!

Today in my neck of the woods it's a relaxing Sunday. I like to keep Sundays to myself and minimize my work if I can or make it a day for family and friends but today, I need some me time. It's a slow stitching Sunday here in by warm cabin. I'll be nestled up on my comfy sofa, drinking my coffee and hand piecing several quilt blocks while enjoying the Hallmark Channel.

I hope you have an awesome and relaxing day also!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails