Thursday, December 13, 2018

Day #13 Christmas Gift Bag Pattern and Tutorial Freebie - It's a Cute one!!!



I just love this adorable little bag I found the pattern for over on the Moda Bake Shop Blog!  It's another great pattern to use up small bits of fabric and embroidery floss.  What a cute gift giving idea!


Front of the Bag


Back of the bag.

I hope all of you are enjoying the patterns I've been finding and sharing with you during the holiday season. I've gotten quite lucky so far in finding some very unique and cute ideas for decorating and/or gift giving. As we get closer to Christmas, I'll try to change it up a little and shift into some Snowmen themed ideas to hold us through the winter season after Christmas is over!

Now, on my list today I have the following fun things to do:

3,000 words need to be typed for my book to keep on track for my personal goal - oh and I'll drop a little hint here - yes it's a real book - a fiction book - Nope, not a quilting pattern book this time. When will it be out - I have no clue because I don't even have a publisher!  (Insert me giggling at that last comment!)  Just doing this on my own and once I'm finished, then it's full speed ahead to get it in the right hands. Oh - and another hint - yes it does involve a little bit of quilting here and there thrown in, of course, would you expect any less from me????? I'll tell ya more later but for now  --- Mum's the word, I enjoy the suspense! 

I have a lovely stack of fabric that I stamped with the most wonderful quilt stamps that need to be cut out and then will be ready for hand piecing.

I have a pot of soup I want to make for today and the next few days that I've had a taste for. Italian Wedding Ring soup - and it is so good!


Above is a picture of the Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread I made this past weekend as a special treat for my daughter who is now home and on break from college. Visit the link below if you would like a copy of this recipe!


More firewood needs to be brought in for my woodstove and fireplace. I love the warmth and ambiance of a wood burning stove and a fireplace. It truly makes my cabin an even more wonderful place to be on a cold winters day.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails