Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Day #11 Charming Christmas Ornaments Freebie Pattern



Grab a charm pack or a mini charm pack - depending on what you want to make and head over to the Moda Bake Shop Blog by following my link I've provided just above!  I'm in love with these ornaments!!!  The patterns are free, the instructions are written really well and the pictures are awesome!


This handprint ornament just about melted my heart.  It brought back many great memories of my children being little ones running around the house anticipating Santa's arrival!


These are cute too!


Think of the many creative ways these ornaments can be adapted to the fabrics you might have on hand!  All different Christmas words can be used, special sayings if use a permanent pen like a Pigma could possibly be written on them! I have ideas popping in my brain of cutting out cute little Christmas Tree shapes, and little snowmen and maybe some reindeer!  Just think - you could probably use cookie cutters if you have them in your kitchen to give you the basic shapes you would need!

Enjoy and go do something creative today!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails