Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Day 4 Christmas & Holiday Quilting Fun and the Blog Challenge!!



It's day 4 of my Christmas & Holiday Quilting Fun, self-imposed challenge and the Blog Writing Challenge that I joined.

I'm super excited about this free pattern I'm sharing with you that I found on the Moda Bake Shop Blog today.  Personally - I love giving homemade gifts for Christmas and for Birthdays and just because.  I think any teen girl, a college girl or even us Moms would love this!  And it looks super easy to make.

With all those cute Moda Charm packs and the fabulous prints I've seen them produce this year alone - I just bet you could make up a few of these in a Christmas theme, then make up a few in the gift receivers favorite colors. Then if the receiver of these adorable curling iron pockets goes to college ---go for the college colors - or her high school colors for that matter if she's still in high school!



Here is another treat I have to share with you today.  I found this amazing sew-a-long a couple days ago on the AQS Blog.  Isn't this quilt gorgeous!


Visit the AQS Blog for all the details and be sure you go back and visit daily to print out or save each PDF file of the new pattern introduced daily through and including on Christmas Day!


This past weekend I enjoyed some nice quiet hand stitching time.  I worked on quite a few different things, testing out some quilt stamps and some other templates I drew out.  I've enjoyed using some of the fabrics I recently received in a fabric exchange I was part of.  I loved playing with the new prints that I didn't already have in my stash!

Have a good one ya'll!

And remember - Be Fierce, Be Strong because YOU are worth it!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails