Thursday, December 27, 2018

Day #27 Snowman Potholder Tutorial and still blogging away on my challenge!



OH!  I love snowmen and this week I'm continuing on with my personal holiday blog challenge and bringing you this clever Snowman potholder pattern I found while surfing the net!


So gather your supplies and let's make some cute new snowmen potholders to display in our kitchens this winter season.  Most of the things needed, I would bet you already have in your sewing studios.


Just small bits and pieces of many of the fabrics are needed!


I love the bright and festive version this blogger shows but I can see these made up in pretty blues and silvers and whites also.  I could see myself using my favorite homespuns which would match perfectly in my country cabin decor themed kitchen!

Enjoy your day and keep on sewing!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails