Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oh Dear Betsy, You've Done It Again

Oh dear Miss Betsy Chutchian - you have gone and written another fabulous quilt book!  I just love it!  I have to make everything in this book - if I can figure out a way to add more hours to my day!


This is Betsy's newest book, Lizzie's Legacy and it is worth it to purchase and have in your quilting library.

To learn more about Betsy you can visit her blog here:


Stop by her blog and leave her a comment!  She's the sweetest person in the world and she also has some beautiful fabric lines with Blue Hill also!

4 comments:

Kimme said...

I ordered mine on the weekend, can't wait to get it! You have just made me more impatient Tara :)

Betty Lou said...

Haven't seen Betsy's new book yet but we are going to Lone Star Quilts Friday after guild and I plan on buying a copy then. Who knows, maybe she will be there.

Little Lady Patchwork said...

I am always on the lookout for great books to add to my library! Thanks for letting us know about this one.
Stefanie

Leeanne said...

This looks like a must have book!

Related Posts with Thumbnails