Friday, March 15, 2013

Color Me Crochet Quilt

I received the April 2013 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting magazine and this cover quilt is begging me - no yelling and screaming my name to make it!


Here's another picture of the quilt:


I need more hours in the day. I can see this quilt in my mind using civil war reproduction fabrics from my stash and scrap bag!!!

It's designed by Lissa Alexander of Moda.  You can visit her awesome blog here:


Here are a few other patterns in this issue that I am in love with:




Pretty - don't you think?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same thoughts when I recieved my copy of the magazine and the ones you showed pics of are the ones I had marked wanting to remember. And Lisa's in civil war prints would be wonderful!

Luxury Villa Rentals said...

These are looking so colorful and the design is fantastic.

Little Lady Patchwork said...

I want that same exact quilt!

Have a good weekend,
Stefanie

Patti said...

Looks like an issue I MUST have. Thanks for the heads up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails