Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jinny Beyer Comes To Town!

At one of the Quilt Guilds I belong to in the area, they had a very special, kind, sweet and talented guest speaker visit.

Last month Jinny Beyer came to town.  Her talk on how she chooses color, her quilts and her spirit were such a joy.  I admire Jinny's quilts and truly - if you ever have the chance to meet her or take a class from her - do it.  You will not be disappointed at all!

Here's some pictures I too from that special night!















4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have always thought of Jinny being the queen of hand piecing and still consider her so even if her name is not mentioned as much in recent years - she is the one who let me know through her work that it was ok to still be a hand piecer and hand quilter when so much is just aimed at machine work now. So glad you had a chance to hear her.

Little Lady Patchwork said...

WOW!
Stefanie

Cindy said...

Beautiful!

Janet said...

I was lucky enough to take a class with Jinny years ago and you have to see her quilts in the flesh to really appreciate them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails