Saturday, March 16, 2013

History Repeated Fabric - gorgeous!


I love this collection of fabric called "History Repeated" by Julie Hendrickson.  The blues and browns are lovely and the shirting prints - oh my!

I ordered my fat quarter bundle from Homestead Hearth - just love that online quilt shop - but I see they are out of the bundles.  They do have yardage left though and I'm thinking I may just have to get yardage on some of these pieces for future projects!

Here is were you can go and view these fabrics:

5 comments:

Cindy said...

This is my first time seeing and hearing about this line. Oh my, what beauties! I just might to go find some.

Little Lady Patchwork said...

I am really into navy blue right now! Thanks for sharing,
Stefanie

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Oh! These fabrics are just so beautiful! I just used so many of my reproduction fabrics on a huge quilt, and I really need to go shopping for some more... Just have to do some more stash busting before I can do that ;-) Thanks for sharing :-)

Anonymous said...

I wish you were still selling!!!

Crafts4others said...

I love history and the color blue. I haven't heard of that shop, so I will have to check it out. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails