Thursday, March 7, 2013

My New Book, Coming Soon!!!

After a lot of hard work, and a lot of quiet time here on my blog and in my general life while working on this book, here are some sneak peeks at my upcoming book with Kansas City Star.  The "yet to be named" book will be out in June of this year.

I almost have the name picked out, but I've asked my editor who is so creative with words to help me out a bit.  Kimber Mitchell is my editor on this book, as she was with my first book with Kansas City Star.  You can find her wonderful blog here:


So, here are a few sneak peeks at the projects included in my next book!  Enjoy!



















12 comments:

antique quilter said...

looks like a book I will need to have :)
congrats on it being done!
Kathie

paulette said...

Ohhhh MY!! These projects look WONDERFUL...regardless of the name..I predict it to be a WINNER !! Well done!
P

martha said...

Love what I do see!!

Me and My Stitches said...

Oh, Tara! I can't wait to get your new book - every picture is just wonderful. Love it all - your fabric and wool choices, your perfect hand quilting, and your furry helpers!

Nancy in MT said...

Congrats on the new book, look forward to seeming your wonderful work. Kimber has a beautiful blog, always interesting and then of course, she loves cats.

Gayle said...

Mmmmmm........ I'm working on a hexagon quilt right now, so those wooly hexies really caught my eye. ALL the projects look great!

Julee said...

Looks very interesting...anxious to see it. Love all the wool projects.

Heartsdesire said...

Looks like another winner to me, I'll be looking forward to the June release. I'm just now working on Hopscotch, after finishing Nellie's Nine Patch, and I'm thinking of making Apron Scraps into a lap-sized quilt. I love using a lot of different repro fabrics in a quilt.

WoolenSails said...

I can't wait to see the new book, looks like some wonderful projects.

Debbie

Leeanne said...

Looks great!!! Congratulations!

Crafts4others said...

lovely! I really love the pattern and fabrics.

Linda said...

Oh, boy! Temptation galore!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails