Friday, January 28, 2011

Pictures from the 2010 DeKalb County Quilt Show!

Ok, so I'm a little behind on posting pictures from some of the quilt shows from last year.  Well, a bit more like - way behind!  I was cleaning out my digital camera card and it had over 2500 pictures on it - oops!

Here is the slideshow of the quilts on display at the 2010 DeKalb County Quilters Guild Show that I was a vendor at last October!  A fun time was had by all!

If you would prefer not to watch the slide show and would like to go directly to my WebShots album - here is that link:





2010 DeKalb County Quilters Quilt Show

2 comments:

Cathy said...

What beautiful quilts. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures.

Jan said...

Love seeing these - that way I don't have to feel sorry for myself missing the show!

Related Posts with Thumbnails