Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lonestar Log Cabin Progess

Here's my lonestar center so far!  I don't think I have showed you this yet with the background fabric added to it!

And we are still plugging away on the Log Cabin Blocks.

I'm making progress - but honestly - It seems to be taking me forever to get anywhere on this quilt!  I'm loving it, but I can't wait to start putting the top together!  I have one more round to go on my log cabin blocks.  Maybe if I put my foot to the pedal a little today, I can get this last bit accomplished!

Not to many strips left!  The end is near I do believe!

Wish me luck in finishing these blocks today - I might be hoping for more than is possible, I only have 2 hours and 45 minutes till the kids school bus arrives!  I'd like to hand piece a little this evening also and work on my little spool blocks using the February fabric pack for our Spoolin' Around Club!

Happy quilting and I leave you with this little ditty....

I love quilting and have a plenty of material witnesses to prove it!

3 comments:

Linda said...

You've gotten a lot done. It's beautiful so far. It's going to be just gorgeous when it's done!

WoolenSails said...

Your lone star is beautiful, a lot of work.
I have not done a log cabin, but a friend send me her leftovers from a project, so I need to put them together and maybe make a runner.

Debbie

Barb said...

It is looking fabulous.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails