Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shhh... It's a Secret!!!

Would you like a little sneak peak at the free pattern I will be offering tomorrow during my day on the Home For The Holidays Blog Hop??

Really??  

Would you like a peak?

Here ya go!


That's all I can show you for now - I've been sworn to secrecy! 

Sorry!

Oh, please come visit me again tomorrow and I'll show you a really good picture of my free project (I promise!  No more teasing!), give you a really yummy cookie recipe and let you in on another little secret that will be happening on our website tomorrow (ohhh!  You are going to like this!)

And if I'm really good, I'll go finish decorating a little so I can show you some of the Christmas Decorations we have up in our home so far!

1 comment:

teresa said...

TaraLynn I think I'm going to like this (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails