Saturday, December 18, 2010

Little Pink Stars Fabric Collection

 
This collection is now in stock!  Designed by Margo Krager - the prints are taken directly from an old quilt with a really neat story behind it.  The quilt belongs to a friend of Margo's and we are so glad she was able to use it!

Just look at the lovely bubble gum and double pinks, deep saturated blues, the lovely "lights" and the awesome brown! We have fat eighth, fat quarter and 1/2 yard bundles and of course individual fat quarters and yardage!



Little Pink Stars Fabric Collection
In other exciting news around here:



Pre-Orders for the book are now available and for the first 50 people that order the book - we're tossing in a free package of 20 assorted charm squares to get you on your way and say Thank you!

Simply Charming: Small Scrap Quilts of Yesteryear
 
 
New surprises in store for 2011!

We are really busy working on some new fun and exciting programs for next year. New clubs, kits and fabric bundles by other designers - and more are on their way!  We are working out the final details and hope to bring you all the information in just a few short weeks!



8 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful fabric, but not a pink person, lol.
I do love rose colors though.

Debbie

MARCIE said...

Your book looks darling! Nice going Tara!

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to take a peek in your new book!

Gail said...

so exciting to see your book cover, good luck and can't wait to see it in the flesh!!

antique quilter said...

oh I can't wait to get my bundle of these yummy pinks!!!!
and of course can't wait to get the new book in my hands so I can start making more little quilts
congrats again and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Kathie

antique quilter said...

oh I can't wait to get my bundle of these yummy pinks!!!!
and of course can't wait to get the new book in my hands so I can start making more little quilts
congrats again and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Kathie

sewprimitive karen said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new book, Tara! I received your generous giveaway, love it SO much, and can't wait to make a small quilt with the Primitive Muslins and the reproduction FQs you included with it!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Tara congrats on the new book. I can not wait to see it. I'm so happy for you!!!!!
Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails