Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Putzing the day away

I got a little sewing time in today on these:


Cleaned up the fabric noodles laying all over so it's a little tidier - see


All for this quilt that will soon grow into a pretty new quilt for my bed!



Now, I must return to reality and get back to work.  UPS should be here soon delivering this:


Little Pink Stars
designed by Margo Krager for Blue Hill Fabrics

I think I'm in heaven - double pinks, gorgeous blues and lovely browns - it's gonna be a good day!

2 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

That is going to be so beautiful! I am looking forward to next week when I can sew to relax, not sew to check stuff off the Christmas "to-do" list.

I also threw in one last blog post about the giveaway.
http://harriethomemakerstrikesagain.blogspot.com/2010/12/dont-forget-giveaway.html

Lori said...

The quilt you are making is going to be gorgeous!!
I love Blue Hill and these fabrics are so pretty!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails