Saturday, June 8, 2013

Playing With Fabrics & A New Notion!!!

Well, I'm just tickled pink to tell you that I was able to get a fancy new rotary cutter!


If you remember - a couple weeks ago I told you about this awesome new rotary cutter I tested out and watched a demo for at Quilt Market.  Above you see the new Olfa "Splash" rotary cutter.  Not only is it a beautiful shade of aqua, it cuts like a dream and still has the same great quality that I love about Olfa Cutters.
(Also pictured above is my awesome new BOM I received from Primitive Gatherings Quilt Shop - I just love their BOM's - always great fabrics and always enough fabric to get the job done!)  


Isn't it pretty!


Here you will see the major improvement to this new rotary cutter.  The shape of the handle.  Instead of the standard flat handle, there is now a gentle curve and it fits and feels so good in your hand.  


The new cutter also has the same great "quick change" blade system that I love!  And this cutter is for right handed or left handed folks!

Yeah Olfa!  You did awesome with this new notion!

Be sure and ask at your local quilt shop or favorite online quilt shop for the new Olfa "Splash" rotary cutter - you will not be disappointed!


And I have not talked much about Miss Bella lately.  Here she is in all her funny glory.  She was sunning herself in my kitchen window and watching the birds and our newest pet - Miss Dalilah came up next to her! I snapped this picture at just the right time - they appear to be kissing!  How cute is that!

Have a great weekend everyone!



3 comments:

antique quilter said...

I could use a new rotary cutter will be looking for this one thanks!
Kathie

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like
to send you an e-mail.

My webpage what does going green mean [http://ebner-witten.de]

Anonymous said...

Create muscle initial. It increases the number of energy you burn
up even though resting. You will be able to elevate far
more bodyweight and for that reason do more work, which signifies that when you workout using hefty weights you'll burn up a lot more energy and that excess fat will soften off. I understand this since I have carried out this. I had been caught at 165-170 lbs (i am 5'9), even soon after
a over a year on stronglifts. I finally tried GOMAD for three weeks and acquired my bodyweight
as much as 185 lbs. Three weeks off GOMAD now, I am steady at 182 pounds.
I've taken just before and right after pictures, so I know that I only acquired a small amount of fat from the GOMAD bulking and lost all of it now. But I gained about 10 pounds of muscle for the duration of that point and got my stalled at 225 squat up over 250 lbs. Strong!

My blog post ... gain muscle fast steroids

Related Posts with Thumbnails