Friday, June 7, 2013

Fabric Bundles For Sale

I decided to list some more things on Ebay today.  I already have a ton of quilting patterns and finished quilts listed for sale. You can find my items by searching for ebay ID   sewunique   or here is a link to all the auctions for you to browse.


Below are the fabric bundles I listed this morning. Below each picture is the fabric lines name and you can click on that name/link and it will take you directly to the auction.

Later on today I'm going to be listing some wool auctions - hand dyed woolens and mill dyed plaids, houndstooths etc.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;
) I may come back once again since i have book marked it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.



Look into my web page - contract compliance software **

Related Posts with Thumbnails