Thursday, June 13, 2013

Our New Book & Valdani Thread Sets are available for Pre-Order


Our new book - Cozy Quilts: A Charming Blend of Wool Applique and Cotton Patchwork & our new Valdani Perle Cotton Thread Collection - Cozy Quilts by Sew Unique Creations


Are now available for pre-order!

Cozy Quilts and the thread collections should begin to arrive next month - July 2013.

If you pre-order the book and/or the thread collection, the shipping will be free within the USA on each item during the pre-order time.  After the items arrive, normal shipping charges will apply, so go ahead and pre-order and save yourself a few dollars!!

Visit our website!


2 comments:

antique quilter said...

this is sooooo exciting! congrats!!!! can't wait to have the book in my hands.
Kathie

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking
and checking back frequently!

My webpage: meridia

Related Posts with Thumbnails