Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just That Kind Of Day...

Well, it's just going to be one of those days.  Strong storms and a lot of rain are predicted for my area today.  Bummer, I would really like to stitch outside on the deck today!  I go to the Chiropractor this morning for a little adjustment and then this afternoon (when the weather man predicts strong winds and rain) I have to drive 45 minutes away for my physical therapy.  So my day is kind of going to be broken up here and there where I can actually sit and work.

So, this morning I pulled out some Dear Jane Blocks and got to work!


I just love seeing finished blocks up on my design board!  The goal is to finish this top border for my Dear Jane quilt within a couple weeks.  Then I'll pick another row of the quilt and work on getting it finished!  Nice plan, we'll see if I can stick with it!




Last night I was able to do this.....

I cut and placed more pieces on one of the borders for my Stars & Sprigs block.  I guess I'm prepared if this storm knocks out our power for a little while!

And somewhere in between all this "fun" stuff today, I will be working on some new pattern designs and finishing off another project for another one of our books that will be out next spring!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!



2 comments:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Looks like a very productive kind of a day!
Stefanie

regan said...

Your DJ blocks are gorgeous....love the fabrics you used! And that Stars and Sprigs panel is beautiful! Such fantastic project in the works.....what a joy to grab anything to work on, right!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails