Monday, June 3, 2013

Great Way To Start My Day!!!



This morning I'm enjoying a little peaceful quiet stitching time before my day gets all busy and hectic! I'm working on another Patchwork of the Crosses blocks. I really am enjoying hand piecing these blocks. They go together so quickly and choosing the fabrics for each one is so much fun!
Later I'm off to the chiropractor and then this evening we will watch my daughters 8th grade graduation ceremony! Then I will officially have two high school students in my home!
Just wanted to let you all know I have some great eBay auctions going right now! I have a lot of my quilts up for sale, some fabric bundles, and a ton of quilting patterns by other designers that I'm trying to weed out a bit! My eBay ID is sewunique or you can follow the link below to view my goodies!
There is one quilt I have up for auction and a portion of the proceeds will be going to the American Red Cross to help out a little with those disastrous tornadoes in Oklahoma and the surrounding area! I just cannot imagine what those poor people are going through.  Tough times for sure and it's so sad.
Here's the quilt:


 Hope you all have a wonderful day and get the chance to sit and sew for a little while!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails