Friday, March 16, 2012

Viewer's Choice Winner from the Quilt Show!

I am totally in love with this quilt.  I have to make it - I just have too!  (Add another thing to my to do list!!!!  I better live to be about 250 years old or so!)

Here is Verdant Voyage by Denise Clayton - pieced and quilted!

Her quilt won the Viewer's Choice Award! Great job Denise!



This quilt pattern was designed by Lori Smith - the mastermind behind From My Heart To Your Hands pattern company.  The actual name of the pattern is Floral Delight and it is pattern #052

Above is the quilt from the cover of the pattern.  You can order this pattern directly from Lori's website here:


And here is your slide show of this quilt created by Denise!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow by Smilebox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the smilebox. Great to see some of the blocks up close. I think the stripe sashing is very effective. I am going to have to remember that...same color as background stripe.

Janet said...

A lovely quilt indeed! It reminds me of the quilt on the cover of Treasury of American Quilts.

Kyle said...

This pattern has actually been on my list for quite awhile. I even have a pile of fabrics set aside just for this purposes. I'm going to have to live to be 250 years old too. Isn't it great to be so busy?

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful quilt and beautifully made. I am a disaster with small appliqué and layouts.

Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails