Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Great New Quilting Book Alert!





Yesterday I purchased this book and I love it! My friend Carol Hopkins just had this book released by Martingale and Co. The quilt patterns included are awesome and the fabric "eye-candy" makes me want to stop working so hard on my own new designs for Quilt Market and jump right into making one of these beauties!

Here's a little sneak peek at a few of the patterns included! This is a must have book for your collection! Enjoy!






















You can visit Carol's website and view more of her pattern designs here:

Carol Hopkins Designs


Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Vivian said...

My copy arrived a day or two ago. I'm loving pattern after pattern inside. It's going to be a well-loved book, I'm sure.

Me and My Stitches said...

I ordered mine yesterday! Can't wait to see it in person.

Related Posts with Thumbnails