Friday, March 30, 2012

Illinois Valley Quilters' Guild Show 2012

Yesterday I showed you the pictures from the Pilgrim Roy Challenge that was on display at this quilt show. Today - here are the photos I took of a few of the quilts on display in the show put on by the Illinois Valley Quilters' Guild in Ottawa, Illinois!

(And like I mentioned yesterday, please forgive my photography skills - I had to resort to using my IPhone camera which I'm terrible with!)

Here is the slide show and if you do not want to watch the quilts on the slideshow - you can click on the link below which will take you directly to my webshots album and you can pick and choose what you look at!





Illinois Valley Quilters’ Guild 2012 Show

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have never seen a quilt like the one that is a big basket filled with little baskets.

Related Posts with Thumbnails