Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pilgrim Roy AQS Challenge Quilts

Last weekend I created a little adventure for myself on Saturday and went to visit a few quilt shops I do not get out to visit often (which was excellent by the way) and I also went to visit a quilt show in Ottawa, Illinois put on by the Illinois Valley Quilters's Guild.  This was a fun show that I've never been to before!

I created a little slide show for you of the quilts that were on display from the Pilgrim Roy Challenge.  Tomorrow I'll show you the rest of the quilts on display at the show.

But first - I must apologize for these photos and tomorrows photos - they are not the best quality.  I had to use my IPhone's camera which I'm not that great at using!  I brought my good camera to the show with me, but once I got there I realized I had left the battery at home!  Oooooofffff!

Enjoy!

Here is the slide show and if you do not want to watch the quilts on the slideshow - you can click on the link below which will take you directly to my webshots album and you can pick and choose what you look at!



Pilgrim Roy AQS Challenge 2012


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails